Action Script - 2
"Hello World" Program
1. First of all create a - Flash File(ActionScript 2.0).
2. Place a text box on the stage with the text box still selected, go to the Properties tab, and select it to dynamic.
3. Again go to the Properties tab, type the Instance name for dynamic text box. (Here we take “mytext”) .
4. Now go to Actions tab, by pressing F9.
5. The actionscript panel type:
mytext.text = "Hello World";
6. Hold Control and press Enter. This will render your SWF to show you what your results are. Enjoy.